How the Supplies to Please Program Works
Flexibility is the key!
We offer you choices and flexibility to create a program that best meets the needs of your school. We will guide you through the process and are always available to answer all of your questions.
- Request a quote
- Complete the Request a Quote form on our site OR Email Us OR fax (1-888-516-6190) your grade level supply lists. Supplies To Please will promptly provide a quote for each grade level’s school supply list and return it to you for review, approval and signature.
- Promote the program
- Supplies to Please will create electronic flyers introducing and promoting your program, to be posted on your PTA or school's website as well as distributed to parents through your school’s weekly newsletter or email blast. Towards the end of your program, we will send you a “Last Chance Reminder” flyer, advising parents of the approaching order deadline and when necessary, a "Deadline Extension" flyer. We never impost penalties or late fees when order deadlines are extended.
- Supplies To Please offers several methods for ordering supply kits. We offer secure and convenient online ordering and accept all major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express). We can also accept “mail in” orders and will provide you with the order form for parents to use. You can offer parents the choice of either or both methods.
- Order collection
- For each order we receive, Supplies to Please will send an email confirmation to the parent, acknowledging receipt of the order.
- Order reporting
- Supplies To Please will send you weekly updates on the progress of your school supply sale. We will compile the week’s sales in a spreadsheet and forward it to you, so you are able to track your orders and any fundraising income earned.
- Once all orders are received, Supplies To Please will hand package each school supply kit. We offer several choices for packaging. We can package in heavy duty, clear drawstring bags or brown cardboard boxes. For ease of distribution, each grade level's packages will be clearly marked with a different brightly colored label, denoting that grade's supplies.
- Supplies To Please will deliver all prepackaged supply kits directly to your school, on a date that is convenient for you. You can choose to have all supplies delivered to your school in June, before school ends or during the summer.
- Late Orders
- Whenever possible, we will accommodate late orders. We never impose penalties or late fees or retract any discounts previously offered.